Sunday 24 February 2008

BeautiControl Helps De-Stress & Pamper Yourself


from Letmespaaaau
eBay Reviews & Guides Online

The best day of my life is when I found Beauticontrol products and their earning opportuntity. I have tried almost every product in the lines and I havent found one yet that didnt do what it says. I love the way my entire body feels when I use the products. The fastest way to relax and de-stress yourself is to Spa Pamper Yourself. Why spend a fortune on spa parlors when you can give yourself comparable treatments in the comfort of your own home and at a fraction of the cost. This can be done with several products that treat your eyes, lips, face, hands, and feet. For more information about these products contact me thru Ebay.

The number one selling product in the company is Show of Hands Instant Manicure. It contains oils, Dead Sea salts,and a choice of honey or citrus oils. Just a quarter size portion worked onto the hands and rinsed gives your hands a silk glove feeling of protection. To soften and repair the hands even more, follow with Extreme Repair Hand Creme. It has a lasting protection up through 5 hand washings.

For someone looking for a way to make extra money for their family that is like no other job, I recommend Beauticontrol. For a small investment you can get all the products you need to get yourself started holding Spa Escapes or just sharing your products with family and friends. Believe me it requires no hard work because the products are so good that they sell themselves. Many spas that I do I rarely say that much about the products because they are spending time sampling my items and looking thru the catalog making their wish lists. The money and prizes you can earn are endless and the big BONUS is to earn a brand new Mustang-title free and clear. The month of July you can join BeautiControl for $179 plus shipping and tax. The kit usually costs $250.00 so you have saved $71. You receive over $500.00 in products and sales aids.

Take this opportunity to contact me and get more information on the products I have that will repair the problems you have with your skin and other areas of your body. Also contact me if you are looking for a opportunity to make extra money, but in a fun way. Who do you know that doesnt like relaxing and pampering themselves. Or the satisfaction of knowing you helped someone else de-stress and relax themselves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment