Friday 25 April 2008

BeautiControl Spa

BeautiControl SPA Brown Sugar Mini Set inlcudes a travel size sample of four Brown Sugar items Body Scrub body bronzer body oil and body lotion.

from Princess Images
by ChantelKlassen


At the beginning of the week I went to a
BeautiControl spa and I had a wonderful idea. First of all, BeautiControl is a company that sells different beauty products, from skincare, to spa products, to makeup. I thought this would be a great idea for Brides to be able to host a party and invite their bridesmaids and friends. That way you would receive benefits from the party, like free stuff, but you would also get an opportunity to try some products that would help you relax for the big day. They have a lot of good products that I thought would make great gifts for a bride to give to her bridesmaids. At the spa I went to we tried about 15 different products and got our feet washed! Fun and relaxing.

My friend Tracy was the consultant at this spa and she will do spas in Saskatoon and the surrounding area. (
Definitely try the Brown Sugar body scrub –it’s amazing).

0 comments:

Post a Comment