Tuesday 25 March 2008

Looking Forward Giving Back - BeautiControl



Do you want to be a BeautiControl Consultant? If so, contact CustomerCare@eFashionHouse.com and we'll make it happen.


Signing up new BeautiControl Consultants can change a child’s life. Every time we sign up a new Consultant in March and April, BeautiControl will make a donation to First Book®, a non-profit organization focused on reading and literacy. Together we can change the lives of tens of thousands of deserving children in the New Orleans area by giving them a book of their own.

Our initiative has attracted the attention of Barbara Taylor Bradford, author of A Woman of Substance. She shares her thoughts below:


Photo credit Mike Daines.


My friends at First Book have told me about the wonderful generosity that BeautiControl Consultants are showing First Book, a fantastic organization that I am proud to support as well. I am so impressed by your efforts and applaud your dedication to helping provide new books to disadvantaged children. Literacy is a cause so close to my heart. Your actions speak volumes about the exceptional commitment of the women involved with BeautiControl.

As an author, I have a keen interest in the power of the written word. I know what a difference reading can make during the early years of our lives. My mother’s constant encouragement for me to read as a child is clearly a major inspiration behind my 23 bestselling novels. I want to see every child have the opportunity to become a life-long reader, and I know you do, too.


Please know how grateful I am for all you are doing to support First Book and the children they are helping every single day. Your efforts to recruit more Consultants this April will result in more books to children in need. Please do all you can to make this campaign a huge success.

With sincere thanks,

Barbara Taylor Bradford


P.S. I will be delighted to send an autographed copy of my new book to each of the top 100 Consultants with the highest number of submitted agreements during March and April.*

________________________


Do you want to be a BeautiControl Consultant? If so, contact CustomerCare@eFashionHouse.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment